MystikGames is a community of individuals of all ages who are here to enjoy our website and game content, to discuss various topics, and to help their fellow peers. With that in mind, we ask that all members please follow these simple rules in order to create an atmosphere where everyone feels comfortable. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
These rules are in place to protect all users and create a fun environment for everyone.
- Only one account is allowed per user. Multiple accounts may result in duplicate accounts being removed.
- Accounts must not be shared. If our systems detect anomalies during logging in to an account, the users account may be automatically suspended.
Violation of any of these rules can lead to a banning of the user from our forum and a deletion of their account. The consequences will be determined by the Staff on a case by case basis.
When posting you agree that the administrators and the moderators of this forum has the right to modify, delete, edit or close any topic, signature, account, or profile data at any time that they see fit. If you have any questions concerning this, please do not start a new thread, but rather private message to an administrator or moderator.
- All information and instructions given within these forums is to be used at your own risk. By following or using any of this information you give up the right to hold mystikgames.co.uk liable for any damages.
- All the forums are categorized by topics. Please post your questions or messages in the appropriate forum.
- Answers to many of the questions you may have can be found in the Tutorials Section, Glossary, or from other posts on the message boards. Please use the search functions, at the top right of each page, to find your answers. If you are still having problems, feel free to post your question.
- All help must be provided in the forums or on our live chat channel. We do not allow support to be provided or requested via personal message, email, or remote desktop control programs.
- If a topic is posted in a forum that is not appropriate for the question, the staff has the right to move that topic to another better suited forum.
- The posting of any copyrighted material on our web site is strictly prohibited.
- Abusing the post rating or reporting feature may result in action against the users account.
- Posting links in order to generate affiliate commissions is not permitted at mystikgames.co.uk. Any posts that are deemed to be posted in order to generate affiliate commissions, regardless of the product being promoted, will be deleted. If a user continues to create affiliate SPAM posts, they will be banned.
- There will be no use of profanity on our message boards. This will not be tolerated and can lead to immediate suspension.
- When posting, please use proper grammar. Refrain from 'text-message' style substitutions of words like 'u' for 'you', and 'ur' for 'your'. This is a multi-national forum, and some of our non-english speaking members must use translation software which is confused by abbreviations. Most of our volunteer members are very busy helping as many people as they can, and a post that is hard to read will often be overlooked.
- There will be no racial, ethnic, gender based insults or any other personal discriminations. This will not be tolerated and can lead to immediate suspension.
- There will be no posts meant to offend or hurt any other member, in a manner which is offensive or inflammatory. This includes flaming or instigating arguments.
- Spamming is not permitted; please keep all your posts as constructive as possible.
- Any impersonation of a user from these forums, in any mode of communication, is strictly prohibited and will result in a banning.
- Pornography, warez, or any other illegal transactions may NOT be linked in any shape or form.
- No subject matter will be allowed whose purpose is to defeat existing copyright or security measures. If a user persists and/or the activity is obviously illegal the staff reserves the right to remove such content and/or ban the user. This would also mean encouraging the use or continued use of pirated software is not permitted, and subject to the same consequences.
- This forum has the right to request alteration or deletion of any offensive post. If this is not done in a prompt manner, the Staff will delete the material themselves.
- Posts may be deleted for any reasons the forum administrators deem reasonable.
- Pictures may be posted as long as they are not explicit, offensive, or copyrighted.
- Advertisements, of any sort, are not permitted. This includes member names and links to commercial sites in Signatures, or in posts.
- Avatars must be in good taste. This means no vulgar or violent images, pornography, or profanity. Avatars that are found to be inappropriate will be removed at the discretion of the staff.
- Members may have only one account on this forum. There is no need to have more than one.
- Linking to hate, anti-Semitic, racist, pornography, warez, or other illegal sites is not permitted.
- Links in your signature must be unobtrusive and can not use formatting so that attention is brought to them.
- Member's display names can not be email addresses. This rule is in place to protect you from spam bots who will pick up your email address and spam you.
- MystikGames does not tolerate any illegal, copyright, pornographic or inappropriate images being uploaded. Any images found breaking this rule will be removed and action may be taken against any user posting them.
- All uploaded images are for intended use on MystikGames. Any external linking of uploaded images is not allowed.
Game rules apply to all users playing 'The Roots of Yggdrasil'. Violation may result is suspension of the users account which may also remove foru access.
- Any editing of game files, forms, or code will result in the users account being banned.
- Cheating of any kind will not be tolerated.
- Purchase of premium currency is final and non-refundable.
- Warrior names must not be explicit, offensive, vulgar, racist (including race, religion and skin color), contain profanity or copyrighted.